Adult Inpatient Services
Inpatient Program for Adults
Many adults suffer from a behavioral health disorder or co-occurring disorders that damages their relationships and duties at home and work. For people with these challenges, their condition may become so severe that they may benefit from intensive, 24-hour care at a behavioral health facility.
Clive Behavioral Health in Des Moines, Iowa, offers a compassionate inpatient program to help adults with a behavioral health disorder or co-occurring disorders. The program is designed to help them achieve mental stability or long-term stability. Additionally, we offer dual diagnosis treatment for individuals who suffer from co-occurring behavioral health issues.
Patients receive a clinical evaluation at admission. This allows our care providers to help the patient create a personal treatment plan that targets their needs and goals.
- Treatment for acute behavioral health disorders and co-occurring disorders
- Recovery-oriented approach with an emphasis on support systems, strengths and community connections
- Individual, group and family therapy
- Individualized treatment plan and goals
- Numerous recreational spaces including a gymnasium, basketball court, exercise equipment, art and music therapy, and access to an enclosed outside courtyard
- Discharge plans for continued progress after leaving the hospital
Help is here. Call us today to start.
Need help? Call 844-680-0504 to schedule an assessment or receive more information. You may also walk in anytime to our Clive location. We’re here 24 hours a day, seven days a week. In the case of a medical emergency or crisis, please dial 911 or go to the nearest emergency room.